Dave Counts is our expert in Program Management, Business Development, and Small Business matters.
Dave has over 17 years experience in managing government programs, projects, contracts, and subcontracts. He has led research and development pilot plant facility, railway testing, shipboard communication and controls, and Army ground mobile computer teams. He has excelled at building bridges with small business community and advocacy community; been a corporate ethics officer, and known to be a quick study with leadership and management acumen to quickly understand the situation, people, and issues and works to get the people focused on dealing with the situation without having to worry about the issues. He has worked on projects and programs valued at a few thousand dollars to almost a billion dollars, with many projects in between.
As a valuable member of our team, Dave's expertise is not typically associated with Specialty Engineering. Here is a list of areas where Dave is considered our expert:
Project Management –
- Turning around troubled projects
- Project Leadership
- Management of Projects and Tasks
- Project Execution Metrics and Reporting
Contracts and Subcontracts Management/Administration
- Manage terms and conditions
- International contracting and subcontracting
- Execution and Administration of subcontracts, as part of multi-tiered execution strategy
Small Business Development –
- Creating comprehensive and developing sustainable small business partnerships
- Marketing small business programs
- Reporting metrics and standards
- Developing relationships for growth
- Integrated supply chain organization
- Manage partnerships for focus
- Create sustainable relationships for logistics execution
Project and Program Management Trail Boss, experienced and skilled at getting everyone safely to the rail head.